The offer applies to the AM2 mezzanine from the technical drawing, illustrative photos.
We issue a Declaration of Conformity necessary for the storage of goods, required by the National Labor Inspectorate.
Creation of a multi-story rack structure (mezzanine AM2) is possible thanks to the moveable frame load up to 4000 kg. Shelf load capacity may be even depending on the dimensionup to 200 kg.
Support frame - galvanized, composed of two legs (pillars), diagonal and feet providing excellent buckling and bending-torsional stiffness.
Shelf - bent four times (no risk of injury), galvanized, mounted on special snap hooks, shelf height 35 mm.
Feet - galvanized, each time converted into loads transferred from the column to the floor for even distribution of loads. It is possible to fix each foot to the floor with a very durable anchor.
Perforation - allows you to freely setting the shelf levels to suit your needs. The perforation is made only on numerical machines with a very small tolerance of workmanship, which gives an unusual stiffness of the structure.
To ensure even better stability and strength of the rack, we use cross bracing.
The floor is filled with chipboard 38 mm thick.
Standards EN.EU-15.512 & FEM 10.3.01
All our racks are subject to special tests and static calculations made in accordance with strict and rigorous standards EN.EU-15.512 and FEM 10.3.01.
Features of the AM2 warehouse mezzanine
- Speed of availability and assembly,
- A wide range of accessories and elements of a multi-level system,
- Systems with galvanized or chipboard frames and shelves,
- Mezzanine floor in the form of 38 mm chipboard or galvanized grating,
- Most of the elements are available in stock or produced on site, which gives the possibility of immediate access
Mezzanine - your benefits
- Optimum use of space thanks to the multi-level shelf systems
- Increased warehouse efficiency and space utilization
- Easy-to-install shelving systems using either fixing hooks or snap-on beams
* The price of the mezzanine does not include assembly and delivery