Parameters of the WR4 cantilever rack:
- Number of poles: 4
- Number of concentration fields: 2
- Total height of the rack: 3580 mm
- Axis length: 4500 mm
- Load per level of storage: 1600 kg
- Load per support: 400 kg
- Number of storage levels: foot + 4
- Type: one-sided
- Shoulder type: Partially rounded
- Construction color (arms, feet, poles): RAL 5015 (preview)
- Color of braces and transoms: galvanized
- Length of the stored goods: 6000 mm
- The length of the brackets: 800 mm
- Shelf foot length: 800 mm
- Center distance between posts: 1500 mm
The system of longitudinal racks (also known as Cantilever Racks) is an excellent way to efficiently and economically store long goods (pipes, plates, profiles, bars), the length of which exceeds the available lengths of traverses in other racking systems, e.g. pallet racks.
The assumption of the system is even distribution of goods of various lengths on the support arms, which can reach a maximum of 2,500 mm. The distance between the individual supports depends on the planned load, which can be up to 2500 kg per arm, and the stiffness of the stored elements. The height of the rack can reach up to 9000 mm.
The arms of the rack are secured with locks, two pieces per one frame, thanks to this structure they are movable to the sides and upwards, it protects the rack and stored goods against possible damage. The suspension system of the brackets ensures their quick assembly and disassembly.
The load capacity of the rack is recalculated each time according to the customer's needs.
The rigidity of the entire structure is ensured by braces and transoms, which are fixed between the columns of the rack.
At the customer's request, we can equip the end of the bracket with an element securing the goods against sliding out of the rack.
The entire structure of the rack is hot powder coated with polyester-epoxy paint in RAL 5015 (other colors are also available).
We offer racks in two versions: one-sided and two-sided cantilever racks.
* The operating and assembly manual is available for download in the "my account" tab after purchasing the product