The B147 set includes:
- 6 complete frames H 3500 mm x D 1100 mm
- 20 beams (traverses) 2700 mm, load capacity 3x1000 kg
- 12 anchors 120 mm galvanized
- 6 1mm galvanized leveling blocks
- 3 3mm galvanized leveling pads
- Stickers with a load capacity of 3x1000 kg
- Beam protection
- CE declaration of conformity
- Pallet rack assembly instructions
- Painting: high-quality epoxy coating
- Level adjustment in 50 mm steps
- 5-year warranty
The pallet rack (set B147) has a Declaration of Conformity necessary for the storage of goods.
System for storing light and heavy pallets. Its characteristic features are: safe and stable structure (safety factor 1.4), high quality and a wide variety of accessories. This allows for optimal planning of the warehouse, in accordance with the individual needs of the user.
Support frame - composed of two columns, braces (diagonals) and feet, ensuring excellent buckling and bending-torsional stiffness. The frames are bolted, which gives low repair costs in the event of damage by forklifts. Each connection is secured with a self-locking nut. The variety of frames makes it possible to optimize the structure and reach heights up to 30 m and the load capacity of spans up to 45 tons.
Pole - cold-bent, work-strengthened, 12 folds providing exceptional stiffness, width 85 mm, sheet thickness from 1.75 mm to 2 mm.
Bracings (diagonals) - connected with semi-closed profile screws, made of galvanized sheet.
Feet - galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, each time converted into loads transferred from the column to the floor for even load distribution. Each foot is attached to the floor with a very durable M12x100 anchor.
Bar - composed of closed profiles and connectors with special hooks.
Perforation - special perforation that can only be made on numerical machines with a very small manufacturing tolerance, giving extraordinary rigidity of the structure.
Qualitative indicators for racks: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 9002 certified.
Strength calculations for racks: all static calculations of the structure as well as the positioning and dimensions of the racks were made in accordance with FEM 10.3.01 and FEM 10.2.03
* The operating and assembly manual is available for download in the "my account" tab after purchasing the product