The B8 set includes:
- 5 complete frames 3000 mm high x 1900 mm deep (1000 mm frame + 900 mm extension)
- 36 beams (traverses) 3300 mm, load capacity 3000 kg
- 15 anchors 120 mm galvanized
- 8 1mm galvanized leveling blocks
- 4 3mm galvanized leveling blocks
- Stickers with load capacity
- Beam protection
- CE declaration of conformity
- Pallet rack assembly instructions
- Painting: high-quality epoxy coating
- Level adjustment in 50 mm steps
- Warranty: 5 years
Pallet rack for furniture boards, sheet metal.
We issue a Declaration of Conformity necessary for the storage of goods, required by the National Labor Inspectorate.
System for storing light and heavy pallets. Its characteristic features are: safe and stable structure (safety factor 1.4), high quality and a wide variety of accessories. This allows for optimal planning of the warehouse, in accordance with the individual needs of the user.
Load-bearing frame - composed of two columns, diagonals and feet, ensuring excellent buckling and bending-torsional stiffness. The frames are bolted, which gives low repair costs in the event of damage by forklifts. Each connection is secured with a self-locking nut. The variety of frames makes it possible to optimize the structure and reach heights up to 30 m and the load capacity of spans up to 45 tons.
Column - cold-bent, work-strengthened, 12 folds providing exceptional stiffness, width 85 mm, sheet thickness from 1.75 mm to 2 mm.
Bracings (diagonals) - connected with screws with a semi-closed profile, made of galvanized sheet.
Alloys - galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, each time converted into loads transferred from the column to the floor for even load distribution. Each foot is attached to the floor with a very durable M12x100 anchor.
Beam - composed of closed profiles and connectors with special hooks.
Perforation - a special perforation that can only be made on numerical machines with a very small tolerance, giving extraordinary rigidity of the structure.
Qualitative indicators for racks: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 9002 certified.
Strength calculations for racks: All static calculations of the structure as well as the arrangement and dimensions of the racks were made in accordance with the FEM 10.3.01 and FEM 10.2.03 standards.
* The operating and assembly manual is available for download in the "my account" tab after purchasing the product