The P-1411 workbench is a small model, adapted to work while sitting or standing. It is based on 2 mm thick steel sections that form a durable frame. This allows you to securely attach a solid tabletop. The design is based on beech wood, and at the customer's request, the table top can be covered with additional protection. The structure has been designed to withstand loads up to 500 kg and allows easy modification and configuration of the workbench.
This version is equipped with a single module with drawers. The two lower ones are perfect for holding small tools, screwdrivers or screws, while the larger one will easily accommodate a drill or angle grinder. Each drawer has a load capacity of 40 kg and the possibility of full extension. The empty space on the right side makes it easier to sit, but can also be used for storing large items or for storage independent development.
- RAL 7016 (dark gray) for the table structure and cabinet frame
- RAL 2004 (orange) for cupboard and drawer fronts
- dimensions: 700 x 640 x 610 mm (height x width x length)
- 2 drawers with dimensions of 170 x 570 x 520 mm (height x width x depth)
- 1 drawer, dimensions: 260 x 570 x 520 mm (height x width x depth)
- drawers closed with a central lock + 2 keys, equipped with ball slides with full extension
WORKSHOP TABLE P-1411 from the Proffesional series is distinguished by:
- a solid, 40 mm thick top made of solid beech wood (finger jointed plank) at a height of 800 mm
- guaranteed load capacity of the P-1411 table - 500 kg
- drawers equipped with the highest quality telescopic guides with 100% extension and 40 kg load capacity, they have central locking
- structure made of steel sections with a thickness of 2 mm
- modules are made of 0.8 mm thick sheet metal
- all table elements are powder coated
- possibility of covering the table top grooved rubber or sheet metal
- possibility to change the table configuration according to the customer's needs
The P-1411 workbench can be extended into additional ones accessories increasing its functionality.
It is possible to change the configuration of the cabinets. Do you want to change the arrangement of modules (cabinets)?
When placing an order, write "Note to the order", or send an e-mail on which side the cabinet is to be mounted.
find out more about workbenches production of Mag-Complex from our article.