The P-1413 workbench is a small, but solid and resistant model. This extremely simple structure is made of durable steel sections will bravely serve you for many years. We designed it for maximum simplicity and use in difficult conditions. A lockable cabinet with one shelf and two open shelves provide easy access to all tools. Sometimes nothing else is needed!
The top is the most important element of the table. Solid beech wood, 40 mm thick it can handle a lot. Our workbenches are powder coated, so you don't have to worry about scratches and bumps. All this makes the P-1413 model ideally suited as an auxiliary table in a small workshop or on the sidelines of a warehouse. Compact dimensions and no compromise in terms of quality guarantee that every company will find it. It will also be a great choice for amateur use in a home garage, facilitating repair work or helping to develop your passion.
- RAL 7016 (dark gray) for the table structure and cabinet frame
- RAL 2004 (orange) for cupboard and drawer fronts
- dimensions: 700 x 640 x 610 mm (height x width x length)
- it has a door with dimensions closed with a lock + 2 keys
- there is a shelf inside
- the ability to change the direction of door opening
WORKSHOP TABLE P-1413 from the Proffesional series is distinguished by:
- a solid, 40 mm thick top made of solid beech wood (finger jointed plank) at a height of 800 mm
- guaranteed load capacity of the P-1413 table - 500 kg
- drawers equipped with the highest quality telescopic guides with 100% extension and 40 kg load capacity, they have central locking
- structure made of steel sections with a thickness of 2 mm
- modules are made of 0.8 mm thick sheet metal
- all table elements are powder coated
- possibility of covering the table top grooved rubber or sheet metal
- possibility to change the table configuration according to the customer's needs
The P-1413 workbench can be expanded into additional ones accessories increasing its functionality.
It is possible to change the configuration of the cabinets. Do you want to change the arrangement of modules (cabinets)?
When placing an order, write "Note to the order", or send an e-mail on which side the cabinet is to be mounted.
find out more about workbenches production of Mag-Complex from our article.