- RAL 7016 (dark gray) for the table structure and cabinet frame
- RAL 2004 (orange) for cupboard and drawer fronts
- dimensions: 700 x 640 x 610 mm (height x width x length)
- it has a door with dimensions closed with a lock + 2 keys
- there is a shelf inside
- the ability to change the direction of door opening
WORKSHOP TABLE P-2126 from the Proffesional series is distinguished by:
- a solid, 40 mm thick top made of solid beech wood (finger jointed plank) at a height of 800 mm
- guaranteed load capacity of the P-2126 table - 1000 kg
- drawers equipped with the highest quality telescopic guides with 100% extension and 40 kg load capacity, they have central locking
- structure made of steel sections with a thickness of 2 mm
- modules are made of 0.8 mm thick sheet metal
- all table elements are powder coated
- possibility of covering the table top grooved rubber or sheet metal
- possibility to change the table configuration according to the customer's needs
The P-2126 workbench can be extended in additional accessories increasing its functionality.
It is possible to change the configuration of the cabinets. Do you want to change the arrangement of modules (cabinets)?
When placing an order, write "Note to the order", or send an e-mail on which side the cabinet is to be mounted.
find out more about workbenches production of Mag-Complex from our article.