Mshelf ® racks can be used in any environment from office to industrial warehouse. The designed shelf system is designed for light and medium loads up to 200 kg / shelf. Thanks to the frame that can carry a load of up to 4000 kg, it is possible to create a multi-storey rack structure.
Construction of the mShelf shelf rack
2. Frame closed
3. End frame
5. Rear bracing
6. Rear mesh
7. Half-height partition
The benefits of using mShelf shelving
- Compliance with European FEM and EN standards and ISO 9001 certification
- All components have been thoroughly tested in specialized laboratories
- Design and static calculations using specialized software
- A fully automated production process that guarantees high quality and cost reduction
MShelf racks - Frame and vertical column
The frame consists of two Mshelf vertical posts and a frame bracing system. The side rectangular openings allow the installation of shelf clips every 25mm. Round holes are used for screwing or riveting various types of braces.
Shelves - a unique pattern
- The length of the shelf corresponds to many types of cardboard boxes and plastic containers
- The closed profile edge will not twist under heavy loads
- Front profile ideal for attaching labels
- The shorter side of the shelf is triple folded
- The double folded corners that are joined together give great stiffness and resistance to heavy loads
- The edges are not sharp, which prevents cuts
- The shelves are perforated every 53mm, which allows the installation of vertical partitions
Frames - mShelf
Standard open frame with horizontal braces. It can be used in single-story installations up to a height of 4.5 m with a maximum span load of 2000 kg.
Closed frame with intermediate panels. For low and high span installation. For span loads up to 4000 kg.
Open frame with twill. For use in multi-storey installations and for storing heavy loads. Span load up to 4000 kg.