The P-1413 workbench is a small, but solid and resistant model. This extremely simple structure is made of durable steel sections it will serve bravely for many years. We designed it for maximum simplicity and use in difficult conditions. A closed cabinet with one shelf and two open shelves provide easy access to all tools. Sometimes you don't need anything else!
The most important element of the table is the top. Solid beech wood, 40 mm thick it can endure a lot. Our workbenches are powder-coated, so you don't have to worry about scratches and bruises. All this makes the P-1413 model perfect as an auxiliary table in a small workshop or on the outskirts of a warehouse. Compact dimensions and no compromises in terms of quality guarantee that it will suit every company. It will also be a great choice for amateur use in the home garage, facilitating repair work or helping to develop your passion.
- RAL 7016 (dark gray) for the table structure and cabinet casing
- RAL 2004 (orange) for cabinet and drawer fronts
- dimensions: 700x640x610 mm (height x width x length)
- it has a door with dimensions locked with a lock + 2 keys
- there is a shelf inside
- possibility of changing the direction of door opening
WORKTABLE P-1413 The Professional series is distinguished by:
- solid 40 mm thick top made of solid beech wood (finger-jointed slat) at a height of 800 mm
- guaranteed load capacity of the P-1413 table – 500 kg
- drawers equipped with the highest quality telescopic guides with 100% extension and 40 kg load capacity, have central locking
- structure made of 2 mm thick steel sections
- modules are made of 0.8 mm thick sheet metal
- all table elements are powder coated
- possibility of covering the table top grooved rubber or sheet metal
- possibility of changing the table configuration according to the customer's needs
The P-1413 workbench can be expanded with additional functions accessories increasing its functionality.
It is possible to change the configuration of the cabinets. Do you want to change the arrangement of modules (cabinets)?
When placing an order, write an "Order Note" or send an e-mail on which side the cabinet should be installed.
find out more about workbenches produced by Mag-Complex from our article.