- Consumers are entitled to warranty rights.
- In the case of entrepreneurs, warranty liability is excluded.
A complaint may be submitted by the Customer:
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address:
- in electronic form via the contact form available on the Online Store website in the "" tabcontact".
The application should include:
- name and surname of the person submitting the complaint, e-mail address and address to which the goods are to be sent back after repair.
- scan of proof of purchase
- subject of the complaint
- description of the defect (possibly a photo of the defect)
Depending on the product
- we send the service or courier to the buyer's address (large-sized goods)
- we send spare parts (faulty parts should be sent back to the address indicated by the Seller within 14 days of receiving the shipment with new parts)
The Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
Product return policy
Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014, the buyer has 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods to send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
The consumer should return the item immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of sending the declaration.
The Seller will refund the funds after receiving the returned goods in a condition that does not bear any traces of use and is free from damage.
The buyer returns the goods on his own and bears the costs of returning them.
Returned goods must be sent back together with proof of purchase.
tel.: +48 533 451 444