What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored in users' devices (computers, telephones, tablets) intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences.
Cookies are contained in the HTTP protocol, which is used for communication between the web server and the browser. It consists of: a key that specifies the name of the value, value and lifetime after which the browser should delete the cookie. Their functions are mostly standard for the settings provided by the browsers. Cookies are used to facilitate the use of the website and to adapt its content to the user's preferences and to increase usability.
What cookies are used by us?
There are two types of "cookies" - "session" and "permanent". The first of them are temporary files that remain on the user's device until logging out of the website or turning off the software (web browser) - then they are automatically deleted from the user's device. "Permanent" files remain on the user's device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are manually deleted by the user.
The cookies we use are primarily to make it easier for the user to use our website, for example by "remembering" the information provided once, so that the user does not have to provide it each time.
The information collected and contained in cookies can be stored after the end of the browser session, which allows, for example, to use them during the user's next visits.
Deleting / blocking "cookies"
By default, web browsers or other software installed on a computer or other user's device connected to the network allow the placement of certain types of "cookies" on such a device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the use of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform about their every transfer to the user's device. In this way, the consent expressed to use this technology may be modified or revoked at any time (blocking the saving of cookies in the future).
It is also possible to block cookies from third parties with the simultaneous acceptance of "cookies" coming directly from mag-complex.pl.
Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Limiting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
Please note that opting out of cookies will only apply to a specific browser. This means that the same actions will have to be taken for any other browser used on the same or a different device.
- The administrator of personal data collected:
is the company Mag-Complex Radosław Jachimowski with its seat in Pelplin (address of the seat and address for deliveries: ul. Pólko 12, 83-130 Pelplin), NIP: 9580454017; REGON: 220880798; (contact at the above address, e-mail address: email@example.com or telephone number: 58 535 16 96 - fee as for a standard call - according to the price list of the relevant operator) - hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and being the Seller at the same time.
Radosław Jachimowski is the Data Protection Officer at Mag-Complex Radosław Jachimowski. You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do we take care of your data?
The Customer's personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also: "GDPR") and other currently applicable, i.e. for the entire period of processing certain data, the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data. Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as: "Personal Data"). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for the data subject;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and, if necessary, updated;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures. Possible purposes of processing Customer Personal Data by the Administrator include in particular:
- conclusion and implementation of the Sales or Reservation Agreement, or taking action at the request of the future Customer before its conclusion (your personal data is needed for the implementation of your order and the performance of the concluded contract - in particular, confirmation of its submission and booking or sending the selected product to you, as well as if we need to contact you in this matter);
- receiving and considering complaints;
- correspondence with customers, including replies to customers' messages. For what purposes is information about you used? as part of other communication channels with the client. For example: (I) The Customer's Personal Data may be processed in order to grant, present or provide him with offers and promotions dedicated to him, as much as possible tailored to his preferences (which may have a significant impact on him) only if the Customer has consented to it. (not available to people who have not given such consent); (II) if the Customer decides not to purchase via the Online Store, and makes only the Reservation of selected Products through it, his Personal Data will not be made available to the carrier carrying out the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- What information do we use about you?
The Administrator may process, in particular, the following Personal Data of Customers using the Online Store:
- Personal Data provided in the form when registering the Account, placing Orders or making a Reservation in the Online Store (in particular: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; address [street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country] , address of residence / business / seat [if different from the delivery address], bank account number, and in the case of non-consumer customers, additionally company name and tax identification number [NIP]) and other data collected while using the Online Store;
- Are you obliged to provide us with your data and what are the possible consequences of not providing them?
Providing Personal Data by the Customer in the Online Store is voluntary, but it is necessary to use certain functionalities of our store, for example, to place an Order by the Customer and its settlement (conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement), Account registration or use of our forms.
- On what legal basis do we use information about you?The basis for the processing of the Customer's Personal Data is primarily the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request before its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). This mainly applies to Personal Data provided in the form when registering an Account, placing Orders and concluding a Sales Agreement or making a Reservation in the Online Store, as well as when subscribing to the newsletter. Also in the case of Personal Data provided to us in connection with the Customer's complaint, the legal basis for their processing is the necessity to perform / service the contract for the sale of the advertised goods. For other (other) purposes, the Customer's Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
- voluntarily expressed consents - e.g. persons entering competitions (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- applicable law - when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, e.g. when on the basis of tax or accounting regulations, the Administrator settles concluded sales contracts (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- necessity for purposes other than those mentioned above, resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular to establish, investigate or defend claims, conduct correspondence with customers, also via contact forms (including replying to customer messages), market and statistical analyzes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Who can we transfer your data to?
Each time the catalog of recipients of Personal Data processed by the Administrator results primarily from the scope of services used by the Customer. The catalog of data recipients also results from the consent of the Customer or from the provisions of law, and is made more precise as a result of actions taken by him in the Online Store.
The Administrator's partners may participate in the processing of Personal Data to a limited extent, in particular who technically help to efficiently run the Online Store, including communication with our customers (e.g. they support us in sending e-mails), hosting service providers or ICT services, carriers or intermediaries carrying out shipments of Orders, entities handling electronic payments or payment by credit card in the Online Store, companies that service the software, as well as providers of legal and advisory services.
- Are your data also transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area)?
As part of the Administrator's use of tools supporting his current activity, provided, for example, by Google, the Customer's Personal Data may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, in particular to the United States of America (USA) or another country where the entity cooperates with it maintains tools for the processing of Personal Data in cooperation with the Administrator.
- What are your rights?
Each client is entitled at any time to:
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- transfer of Personal Data that has been provided to the Administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing takes place on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another administrator;
- access to Personal Data (including, for example, receiving information which Personal Data is processed);
- request for rectification and restriction of processing (e.g. if Personal Data is incorrect) or deletion of Personal Data (e.g. if they were processed unlawfully);
- withdraw any consent given to the Administrator at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the Administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- object to the processing of Personal Data concerning him, carried out in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, including in particular processing for marketing purposes, including profiling (if there are no other valid legitimate grounds for overriding processing)
against the interests of the client).
- How long will we keep your data?
Personal Data may be stored for the duration of the use of the Online Store (and may be deleted after three years from the last activity of the Customer in the Online Store), and if they are related to cookies and similar technology, depending on technical issues, until they are deleted. files using the browser / device settings.
If the processing of Personal Data depends on the consent of the Customer, Personal Data may be processed until it is withdrawn. In each case:
- Personal data will also be stored when the law (e.g. accounting or tax regulations) obliges the Administrator to process them;
- We will store Personal Data longer in case the Customer has any claims against the Administrator, in order to pursue claims by the Administrator, or to assert or defend against claims of third parties, for the period of limitation specified by law, in particular the Civil Code.
Depending on the scope of Personal Data and the purposes of their processing, they may therefore be stored for a different period. In each case, the longer period of storage of Personal Data is decisive.
- Will commercial information be sent to you (e.g. to your e-mail address)?
The administrator has the technical ability to communicate with the customer remotely (e.g. e-mail). Commercial information related to the activity conducted by the Administrator may be sent only on the basis of the consent expressed by the Customer, including the acceptance of the regulations.
- How can you contact us?
You can contact the Administrator at any time by sending a message by traditional mail or e-mail to the Administrator's address indicated at the beginning of the Policy, or by phone at the telephone number indicated at the beginning of the Policy. The administrator stores correspondence for statistical purposes and the best and fastest response to emerging inquiries, as well as in the field of complaint settlements and decisions on administrative interventions made on the basis of notifications in the indicated Account. Addresses and data collected in this way will not be used for communication for purposes other than the implementation of the application. , including personal data, e.g. in the form of name, surname, e-mail address, etc., in order to confirm its identity and enable return contact in a given case and perform the requested action. Providing this data is not obligatory, but it may be necessary to perform activities or obtain information that is of interest to a given person.
- How do we secure your data?
The administrator, taking into account the state of technical knowledge, the cost of implementation as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons with different probability and severity of the threat, applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the processed Personal Data appropriate to the threats and data categories. protected, and in particular, protects the data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction. Providing information on the applied technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processing externally may weaken their effectiveness, thus jeopardizing the proper protection of Personal Data.
The Administrator provides, for example, the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of Personal Data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
- Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
- SSL certificate on the websites of the Online Store where Personal Data is provided.
- Encryption of data used to authorize a person using the functionality of the Online Store.
- Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.
- Links to other websites
The Online Store may contain links to other websites. The administrator encourages you to read the regulations and privacy policies used for other websites. This Policy applies only to the Administrator's indicated activities.
- Can this policy be changed and how will you find out?
The administrator may change the Policy in the future, among others for the following important reasons:
- changes in the applicable regulations, in particular in the field of Personal Data protection, telecommunications law, services provided electronically and regulating consumer rights, affecting the rights and obligations of the Administrator or the rights and obligations of the data subject;
- development of functionalities or Electronic Services dictated by the progress of Internet technology, including the use / implementation of new technological or technical solutions, affecting the scope of the Policy.
The Administrator will each time place information about changes to the Policy on the website of the Online Store and in the Application. With each change, a new version of the Policy will appear with a new date.
- From when is this version of the Policy effective?
This version of the Policy is valid from 2019-10-01