The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person with full legal capacity, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, if it has legal capacity under separate provisions;
2. Consumer - a natural person with full legal capacity, placing an order in the store not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Regulations - these regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store mag-complex.pl
4. Store- website available at mag-complex.pl through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders
5. Product - products presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales contract- a contract for the sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between MAG-COMPLEX Radosław Jachimowski and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website
7. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of a sales contract, specifying in particular the type and number of Products.
§2. General provisions
1. The Regulations contain the rules for the operation of the Online Store operating at mag-complex.pl, including the rules for placing orders by customers.
2. The online store, operating at mag-complex.pl, is run by MAG-COMPLEX Radosław Jachimowski, ul. Pólko 12, 83-130 Pelplin, NIP: 9580454017, REGON: 220880798.
3. The Seller provides these Regulations in PDF format that allows it to be saved on a durable medium on the Customer's device (download pdf).
4. The provisions of the regulations include all legal relations resulting from sales contracts between MAG-COMPLEX Radosław Jachimowski, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the entity purchasing products from it, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, carried out on the basis of mail order sale (via an online store).
5. Contractual relations in the above-mentioned scope are based on these conditions, unless the sales or delivery agreement provides otherwise.
6. Any changes and additions to these Terms and Conditions shall be made in writing under pain of nullity. The invalidity of one provision of these Terms does not invalidate the remaining provisions. Any disputes between the parties that may arise from contracts concluded on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, will be settled by the court having material jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
7. Correspondence address: Mag-Complex Radosław Jachimowski ul. Pólko 12, 83-130 Pelplin phone: +48 533 451 444 e-mail: email@example.com
§3. Rules for using the Online Store
1. The condition to start using the Online Store is registration under it.
2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form available on one of the Store's websites.
3. The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and to provide personal data marked as mandatory.
4. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons. .
5. The customer is obliged in particular to:
a) not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b) use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c) not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
d) use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for MAG-COMPLEX Radosław Jachimowski,
e) to use any content contained in the Online Store only for personal use,
f) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
§4. Price offer
1. The price offer including promotions applies only to mail order sales carried out on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions of Mail Order MAG-COMPLEX Radosław Jachimowski
2. All prices quoted in the offer are in Polish zlotys and are presented as net prices (without VAT) and gross (including VAT 23%). The price does not include the cost of delivery of the Product to the Place of delivery.
3. The Seller reserves the right to adjust the price applicable at the time of delivery of the ordered goods in the event of changes in customs and tax rates, currency fluctuations, sudden increases in fuel and raw material prices, after prior sending the changes to the terms of the contract to the Buyer.
4. The Seller reserves the right to change the price if the Buyer changes the terms of the order after accepting the obligation (eg delivery date, place of delivery, equipment, etc.).
1. The customer may place an order in the store using one of the following options:
a) Through the Store's website: www.mag-complex.pl
b) By sending the order via e-mail to the Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) By phone at the following number: 58 535 16 96, 533 451 444, 505 551 404
2. Placing an order via the store's website is possible after:
a) selecting the ordered Products (adding Products to the "basket");
b) completing the registration form (registration)
c) reading and accepting the Regulations.
3. An order placed by e-mail or by phone should contain the following data: Customer's name and surname, place of residence, Place of delivery, Product name, Product number, number of pieces, Product price, form of payment, NIP (in the case of companies). In the case of business entities, also the company name and address details.
4. Termin realizacji zamówienia jest określony przy opisie produktu. W przypadku zmiany przez Sprzedawcę terminu realizacji zamówienia w stosunku do podanego w ofercie, Sprzedawca powiadomi Kupującego o dokładnym terminie realizacji w potwierdzeniu zamówienia. W przypadku braku pisemnej rezygnacji z zamówienia przez Kupującego w ciągu kolejnych 10 dni roboczych od momentu wysłania potwierdzenia zamówienia przyjmuje się, że zamówienie podlega realizacji.
5. Sprzedawca zastrzega możliwość odmowy realizacji zamówienia w przypadku wyczerpania zapasów lub nieprzewidzianych zmian w ofercie. Sprzedawca powiadomi o tym fakcie Kupującego w ciągu 10 dni roboczych od momentu złożenia zamówienia. Jeżeli istnieją przeszkody obiektywne uniemożliwiające realizację zamówienia powodowane siłą wyższą, Sprzedawca zastrzega sobie możliwość realizacji zamówienia w uzgodnionym przez strony terminie późniejszym lub odstąpienie od umowy bez roszczeń ze strony Kupującego.
6. The product is considered delivered to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the right to dispose of the goods as the owner. The buyer or the entity indicated by him in the order is obliged to confirm the receipt of the ordered goods with a legible signature and, if the customer is a legal person, additionally with a company stamp.
§6. Payment methods
1. The customer can choose the payment method from the following forms:
a) by bank transfer - after receiving a proforma invoice (prepayment)
b) on delivery (cash on delivery)
c) by credit card or e-transfer
d) by blik and fast PayU transfer
§7. Delivery of goods - delivery costs
1. Ordered products are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer, which is a postal address in Poland.
2. Unloading the product from the vehicle and other related activities (such as bringing it into the building, removing packaging, etc.) are the responsibility of the Customer.
3. The Buyer is obliged to check the delivered goods quantitatively and qualitatively at the time of delivery and in the presence of the Carrier. In the event of quantitative shortages or transport damage, the Buyer is obliged to draw up a non-compliance report in the presence of the Carrier and immediately notify the Seller. The protocol drawn up directly upon delivery is a guarantee of trouble-free redress. Even the slightest damage to the outer packaging should be marked on the report. In the absence of an appropriate annotation, the risk of revealing quantitative shortages or damage shall be transferred to the Buyer. Damage that cannot be determined upon receipt should be reported to the Seller in writing no later than 2 business days from the delivery of the goods.
4. The goods may be collected by the Buyer or a representative of the Buyer authorized in writing. It is the responsibility of the person collecting the goods to legibly sign the delivery note upon receipt of the goods. Such a document is alternatively: a delivery note, a delivery and acceptance report, a specification or a bill of lading. The submitted signature should be dated, with a personal stamp and the Buyer's company stamp. In the absence of a stamp, the signature in the form of the name and surname of the person collecting the goods must be legible. The person issuing the goods has the right to ask the person receiving the order to present an identity document for the purpose of data verification.
5. The cost of delivery is given on the Store's website and each time is calculated when the Customer selects Products and adds them to the Cart.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change the delivery costs for products included in periodic promotions. The seller is obliged to inform the customer about this in the terms of the promotion.
§8. Sales invoicing
1. Sales invoicing will be carried out in accordance with applicable regulations. The invoice is attached to the goods or sent by post to the address provided by the customer.
2. The Seller reserves the right to charge a prepayment. The advance payment to the Seller's account triggers an order for the production of special, non-catalog items.
3. If the Customer resigns from ordering special, non-catalog items, the Customer covers the administrative and storage costs incurred by the Seller in the amount of up to 30% of the order value.
§9. Return / exchange of goods
1. Klient, który nie jest Konsumentem może tylko i wyłącznie za zgodą Sprzedawcy dokonać zwrotu/wymiany dostarczonego towaru w ciągu 10 dni roboczych od momentu odbioru towaru, pod warunkiem, że:
- the product has not been used and shows no signs of use,
- the product is fully valuable, undamaged,
- the product is not a special, out of catalog version.
In the event of a return / exchange of goods, the Seller reserves the right to deduct the gross value of the subject of the order up to 30%. The costs of delivery of the returned / exchanged goods are borne by the Buyer.
In case of cancellation of the order for reasons beyond the control of the Seller, The Buyer will be charged a contractual penalty in the amount of 30% of the gross value of the subject of the order. If the product has been sent to the Buyer, the Seller reserves the right to deduct delivery costs.
2. A customer who is a consumer in accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights may, within 14 days, withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 of the Act on consumer rights. The right to withdraw from the contract is subject to Art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights.
3. To meet the deadline for the consumer's withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is sufficient to send a statement before the deadline. (soon to download)
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer, on the basis set out in paragraph 2, both the Seller and the Customer who is a Consumer are obliged to return everything that they received from the other party under the concluded contract.
The returned product should be sent to the following address: MAG-COMPLEX ul. Pólko 12, 83-130 Pelplin
§10. Complaints about Product defects
1. The SELLER complies with the obligation to deliver Products without defects.
2. The SELLER may provide the Customer with a written guarantee. If the warranty period for selected products has not been extended, it is assumed that the warranty was granted for a period of 12 months.
The warranty begins upon delivery of the goods and covers only manufacturing defects in the goods sold.
The warranty is valid in Poland.
The Seller undertakes to remove the physical defect or deliver the goods free of defects, provided that the Customer has notified the Seller in writing, within the warranty period, about the disclosure of the defect. The choice of the method of removing the defect rests with the Guarantor. Delivering the damaged goods for repair takes place in accordance with the record in the guarantee document or in a manner agreed with the Seller.
The repair or replacement of the product with a product free from defects will take place as soon as possible. The warranty period is extended by the time the goods are in repair and is counted from the date of filing the complaint to the date the goods are put into use by the customer, excluding public holidays.
3. If the Customer who is not a Consumer has been granted a guarantee for goods and services, the Seller's liability under the warranty for physical defects of goods and services shall be excluded.
4. If the product has a defect, the customer has the right to file a complaint under the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2014, item 121 as amended), Art. 556 - 576 Warranty for defects.
5. The customer has the right to make a complaint under the warranty if the goods are defective. There are two types of defects: physical and legal. A physical defect is the product's non-compliance with the contract. It occurs in particular when the item does not have properties that a product of this type should have, does not have properties that the consumer has provided by the seller or an advertisement, is not suitable for the purpose about which the buyer informed the seller, was delivered to the buyer in incomplete state. On the other hand, a legal defect may consist in the fact that the goods purchased by the Consumer are owned by a third party, are encumbered with the right of a third party or are characterized by limitations in using or disposing of them as a result of a decision or ruling of a competent authority.
6. In the event of a defect, the Customer may submit a complaint to the seller under the warranty and demand one of the four actions:
a) replacement of the goods with a new one;
b) repair of goods;
c) lowering the price;
d) withdraw from the contract - if the defect is significant.
If the Customer is a consumer, he may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the seller, demand that the item be replaced with a non-defective one, or instead of replacing the item, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer who is a Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to with the method proposed by the Seller. The choice of the request depends on the Customer, however, the request for a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract may not take place if the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Buyer removes the defect or replaces the defective item with a defect-free one. The seller may, under certain conditions, propose a solution other than that requested by the customer, but this may be done taking into account the following circumstances:
a) the ease and speed of replacing or repairing the goods;
b) nature of the defect - significant or insignificant;
c) whether the goods were previously advertised.
7. If the Customer requests the replacement of the item or its repair, the Seller may refuse to comply with this request, provided that the option indicated by the Customer:
a) would be impossible for the Seller, or
(b) would require excessive costs compared to the second possible request.
8. The Seller may propose a different solution. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in this situation, the Consumer may change his choice and demand that the goods be brought into conformity with the contract in a different way, i.e. price reduction or withdrawal from the contract.
9. The seller must replace the goods or remove the defect within a reasonable time, which does not exceed 17 calendar days. If the Seller does not meet this deadline, the CUSTOMER may set a time for him to fulfill the request. In the event of further inactivity of the SELLER and the expiry of the prescribed period, the Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract or demand a price reduction.
10. The Seller is liable to the Customer for the goods sold under the warranty, if the defect is found within 2 years from the date of its release. The customer should show that the defect in the goods existed at the time of purchase.
11. A complaint may be submitted in any form. For evidence purposes, it is safest to do so in writing. Describe the observed defect and specify your claims under the warranty. The Customer may submit the complaint letter to the Seller directly (upon confirmation on a separate copy) or send it by registered mail with return receipt requested or to the e-mail address: email@example.com
12. If the request submitted by the Customer who is a Consumer with the complaint concerns: a) repair of the goods, b) replacement of the goods with a new one, c) reduction of the price of the goods, the Seller is obliged to consider the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. In the event of failure to meet this deadline, it is considered that the complaint is justified.
13. The advertised Products should be sent back together with information about the reason for the complaint to the following address: MAG-COMPLEX, ul. Pólko 12, 83-130 Pelplin with a note "MAG-COMPLEX COMPLAINT".
14. The costs incurred by the Consumer related to the return of the advertised product will be reimbursed by the Seller.
§11 Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. MAG-COMPLEX Radosław Jachimowski takes steps to ensure that the Store operates correctly, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. The customer is obliged to immediately notify MAG-COMPLEX Radosław Jachimowski about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
3. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
5. MAG-COMPLEX Radosław Jachimowski undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
§12. Personal data protection
1. The administrator of personal data is the Seller.
2. By registering, the Customer agrees to the collection and processing by the Seller of the personal data provided in the form, within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) .) in order to perform the contract. For this purpose, personal data may be made available to entities through which the Seller carries out the Order.
3. Providing the following personal data by the Customer: name, surname, e-mail address, street, building and apartment number, postal code, city, country, telephone number is necessary for the execution of the Order. In the case of business entities, the company name, address details, tax identification number.
4. By registering or subscribing to the newsletter, the customer may consent to the processing of personal data provided in the form for the purposes of advertising, market research, research on customer behavior and preferences, with the purpose of the results of these studies for the purpose of improving the quality of services provided by the Seller.
5. After shipment of the purchased goods, the Store, under the contract with the Buyer, is obliged to send the Buyer to the e-mail address an invitation to complete a questionnaire in order to examine his opinion on the transaction. The buyer is entitled, but not obliged to complete it.
6. The customer has the right to access and correct the personal data provided, as well as to request deletion of data.