The P-2100 workbench is the basic configuration of our production table in a longer version. Rigid structure made of steel sections, one cabinet with a shelf and, above all, a long, wide shelf at the bottom. Both it and the table top are made of extremely durable beech wood. The shelf is perfect for storing heavy tools and parts. The table's 500 kilograms of load capacity guarantees that everything will stay in place.
Workshop table for the garage
Our workbenches We design them so that they do not fail even in the most difficult conditions, which is why all construction elements are covered with powder varnish, and at the customer's request we can cover the countertop with rubber or sheet metal. This production table is a great choice for a professional workshop or as a warehouse stand. The wide tabletop guarantees that there will be plenty of space, and large instruments and tools can be aesthetically hidden under the work surface.
- RAL 7016 (dark gray) for the table structure and cabinet casing
- RAL 2004 (orange) for cabinet and drawer fronts
- dimensions: 700x640x610 mm (height x width x length)
- it has a door with dimensions locked with a lock + 2 keys
- there is a shelf inside
- possibility of changing the direction of door opening
The P-2111 WORKTABLE from the Proffesional series is distinguished by:
- solid 40 mm thick top made of solid beech wood (finger-jointed slat) at a height of 800 mm
- guaranteed load capacity of the P-2111 table – 500 kg
- drawers equipped with the highest quality telescopic guides with 100% extension and 40 kg load capacity, have central locking
- structure made of 2 mm thick steel sections
- modules are made of 0.8 mm thick sheet metal
- all table elements are powder coated
- possibility of covering the table top grooved rubber or sheet metal
- possibility of changing the table configuration according to the customer's needs
The P-2110 workbench can be expanded in additional accessories increasing its functionality.
It is possible to change the configuration of the cabinets. Do you want to change the arrangement of modules (cabinets)?
When placing an order, write an "Order Note" or send an e-mail on which side the cabinet should be installed.
find out more about workbenches produced by Mag-Complex from our article.